Sage HRMS 2014 empowers the human resources (HR) department to actively support company objectives while improving HR efficiency. Designed for and by HR professionals, Sage HRMS 2014 helps integrate and streamline your HR processes, so you can improve your company’s Return On Employee Investment (ROEI®).
Integrating human resources to Sage 100 ERP Payroll
The Sage 100 Standard ERP Link delivers seamless integration of data between Sage HRMS and your Sage 100 ERP Payroll system. A seamless part of Sage HRMS, the link offers users the highest possible level of performance, superior information sharing, tight integration, easy setup, and no duplicate data entry.
Benefits of Sage HRMS are:
- Benefits management . . . health plans, savings plans, 401(k) contributions, and so on.
- Attendance management . . . Paid and unpaid time-off plans, leave of absence, and so on.
- Government compliance . . . EEO, COBRA, FMLA, HIPAA, VETS, and so on.
- Organizations and jobs.
- Employee information, compensation, performance, promotions, transfers, skills and education, and more.
The link allows HR users to:
- Set up and maintain Sage 100 ERP Payroll employee settings in HR.
- Manage employee records in HR and transfer information to payroll.
- Automatically create, inactivate, and update payroll employee deductions and earnings associated with HR benefit plans, employee elections, and premiums.
- Transfer employee absence transactions from payroll to attendance plans.
- Automatically populate a new HR database with employee data from existing Sage 100 ERP Payroll system.
Sage HRMS Brochure