Sage 100 Intelligence Reporting
Good data makes for better decisions.
To make effective decisions, you need to see an accurate and detailed picture in terms of business and customers. But with data growing at an average rate of 56% per year, it’s simply impossible to manually sift through numerous data sources to collect relevant data. Managers and executives can easily become overwhelmed and make poor decisions based on incomplete or inaccurate information.
Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS 90 and 200) Intelligence Reporting is the answer to spreadsheet chaos and data fragmentation. Built for the needs of small and midsized businesses, it has tools to control, automate, and analyze your data across all areas of your business so you can make better decisions to help grow your business.
Intelligence Reporting accesses the information already contained in Sage 100 and gives you a secure environment to run and store reports. It has user-friendly features that help reduce the learning curve, like intuitive drag-and-drop tools that make it simple to design reports, and it uses a familiar Microsoft® Excel® environment to create, view, and edit reports in.
Intelligence Reporting automates the reporting process to streamline your efforts, resulting in greater efficiency. Not only can your personnel run reports at the click of a button, they can also schedule them to run at the most optimum time of day, for example during off-peak hours, and then automatically distribute them in the required format to those who need to see them.
- Quickly identify and respond to trends using customizable dashboards.
- Use drag-and-drop formulas to easily create and manage financial reporting.
- Develop in-depth financial, operational, customer, and vendor reports.
- Effortlessly consolidate data from multiple companies, divisions, and databases.
- View your organisation in many different ways through flexible Reporting Trees and Reporting Groups.
- Extract up-to-the minute high-level summaries, account groupings, or detailed transactions.