Samantha has been working with Blytheco for over 6 years with the sole focus of helping fuel digital transformation for our clients. With over 15 years of industry knowledge and experience working with start-ups & small businesses, she’s able to generate content that is both informative and relevant. Sam is passionate about helping growing companies reach their business goals with the right software and processes. Connect with Samantha on LinkedIn.
Acumatica for Manufacturers: How to Leverage the Newest Shop Floor Functionality
With Acumatica's complete cloud manufacturing solution, your company is equipped with a multisite cloud manufacturing control and planning solution for make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, project-centric, job shop, batch, and repetitive manufacturing.
You will also be able to take advantage of robust built-in shop floor data collections and automated production inside your Acumatica software. This new feature will allow any of the manufacturing users to collect material, utilize labor, and move transactions from any supported mobile device right from the shop floor. This data is collected instantaneously and updated real-time inside Acumatica.
11 Manufacturing Features Included With Acumatica ERP:
- Advanced Inventory: Gain real-time access to available inventory, inventory in transit, reorder quantities, and inventory costs. Efficiently manage your distribution process to improve customer satisfaction while maximizing profit. Manage multiple warehouses, lots, inventory sub-items, expiration dates, and bin locations.
- Bill of Materials and Routing: Efficiently plan and manage inventories, costs, and manufacturing processes as well as full revision control. See both engineering and financial views of product structure in the multi-level Bill of Materials software (BOM)/Routing.
- Production Management: Schedule production and track material and labor costs. Compare standard and planned production costs to the actual costs of the production order.
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP): Satisfy customer requirements and maintain optimal inventory with powerful MRP planning tools.
- Product Configurator: A multi-level, dimensional, rules-based system with non-hierarchical feature selections and configuration evaluation. Use on quotes, sales orders, and/or production orders with real-time price and cost roll up.
- Estimating: Create estimates for new or existing items. Convert into bills of material, production orders, or other estimates.
- Advanced Financials: Augment Acumatica’s base financials with advanced financial capabilities, including GL consolidation, sub-accounts, and automatic revenue recognition.
- Order Management: Manage sales activities, streamline procurement processes, and automate order fulfillment for internal or external clients.
- Advanced Planning: Meet customer demands by setting accurate and reliable delivery dates based on availability of resources with Acumatica’s Advanced Planning and Scheduling.
- Warehouse Management System (WMS): Streamline distribution processes with advanced warehouse operations in receiving, inventory management, and order fulfillment. Improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs with barcode scanners and mobile devices.
- Shop Floor Data Collection (NEW): Streamline and automate the collection of material, labor, and move transactions from any supported mobile device right from the shop floor. Click on the link below to watch a demo of the newly released shop floor data collection functionality!
Shop Floor Demo - Presented by Acumatica MVP, Kevin Ruppert
Exploring Acumatica With a Partner You Can Trust
Blytheco is proud to be awarded both the Acumatica Manufacturing Excellence Award and the Acumatica Partner of the Year Award in 2021. With several Acumatica-awarded MVPs, and a 10/10 satisfaction score from our clients, we have the expertise on staff to help you take your business to the next level. We are passionate about digital transformation have what it takes to guarantee your success. To partner with our team or to explore Acumatica for your business, call 949.583.9500, chat with us, or email: email@example.com. We would love the opportunity to work with you!