Alyssa Futterer, Senior Marketing Technology Manager at Blytheco, has over 12 years of digital, communications and content marketing experience with 5 years in software tech specializing in the ERP, EDI, and SaaS space. Alyssa leverages her relevant experience to create content that educates and informs customers and industry professionals, and helps to improve their businesses through innovative software technologies. Connect with Alyssa on Linkedin.
Blytheco’s Outstanding Company Culture Recognized with Inc. Best Workplaces Award
We are delighted to announce that Blytheco has been recognized in Inc.’s "Best Workplaces 2022" honors!
The honor is the third award that Blytheco has received from Inc., having been listed as an Inc. 5000 recipient twice— the list of the top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the United States. This latest award builds on a number of other honors and recognitions that Blytheco has received for workplace excellence and endorses the company as one that has "reimagined what a thriving business should feel like."
Blytheco is among 475 Best Workplace honorees this year, all of which are touted as the best companies to work for in the United States. The winners were selected from tens of thousands of nominees whose employees were independently surveyed by Quantum Workplace. Survey topics were wide-ranging and included detailed examinations of employee growth, organizational benefits and perks, and management effectiveness.
Lori Seal, Chief Executive Officer at Blytheco, said: "It is a great honor for us to be recognized with such a prestigious award. It speaks volumes about the intentional, heartfelt investments we have made in our collective employee experience and the engaged talent we have cultivated. At Blytheco, culture is our top priority. We hire for cultural attributes and actively foster an environment where our team can thrive. Our Blytheco colleagues are beyond excited to receive this award and are inspired to seek new ways to nurture our highly engaged workforce."
For our team at Blytheco, the award serves to confirm the benefits that we already see in our day-to-day work lives after extensive reimagination of what an outstanding workplace looks like. With our lasting and strong commitment to employee wellness and happiness, some of the workplace culture initiatives that Blytheco has implemented include:
- Blytheco Annual Conference, to enhance our team connections and share insights into company plans.
- 360° Employee Reviews, where feedback on performance and contributions is sought across the organization and delivered back to each team member.
- Employee Engagement Survey, which allows us to understand team sentiments, aspirations, and concerns.
- Regular Team Meetings, to ensure everyone has the opportunity to bond, contribute, and learn wherever they are based.
- Growth and Openness Mindset, which means we are open with each other and choose to tackle difficult topics head-on.
- Our "100/0" Accountability Principle, which means we take 100% ownership of responsibilities and goals with careful planning and zero excuses or blame.
Blytheco is a nationally recognized software consulting firm offering customization, integrations, configurations, system enhancements, and strategic business solutions for ERP and CRM software clients, with headquarters in Irvine, California, and with offices in Centennial, Colorado, and St. Paul, Minnesota.