Bill is a Sr. Consulting Manager at Blytheco for their Sage 100 practice. Bill has been in the Sage 100 partner channel for 25+ years as a Consulting Manager and business owner. Before joining Blytheco, Bill owned and operated CS&S Consulting for 17+ years. This business was a technology professional services firm that specialized in implementations, technical support, as well as custom development for Sage 100, Sage CRM, Sage FAS, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and the Microsoft Technology Stack. Bill graduated from the University of Cincinnati with a BS in Accounting. Bill enjoys spending time with family and friends and watching various sporting events, from amateur to professional.
Year-End Updates: Stay Informed with Sage
The year-end season is upon us! Our goal during this time is to make you aware of the latest updates from Sage and assist you with wrapping up the year successfully. Please check back as we will be providing updates from Sage as additional year-end information is released.
CRITICAL ANNOUNCEMENT for Payroll
- Year-End Payroll Tax Update will be released by Sage in December. This will provide compliance updates and compatibility with Aatrix.
- Sage 100 Payroll 2.24.0 will only be available for the following Sage 100 versions: 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 (& 2024 when released).
- Check with your state and local tax boards for any tax changes that apply to you. You may need to enable these new taxes in your Sage 100 company tax profiles.
- Update your new SUI rate with an effective date of 01/01/24 in Sage 100 Payroll Setup.
Accounts Payable 1099 Processing for Year-End
- Access 1099 printing through Accounts Payable > Reports > Form 1099 Tax Reporting.
- Install eFiling and Reporting to the workstation, if needed.
- Follow the wizard to complete your 1099 processing and use the eFile option to submit electronically.
- If you haven’t used Aatrix eFiling, give yourself the gift of time and go paperless!
- eFiling is faster and more accurate than paper returns.
- eFiling eliminates the cost of buying forms, envelopes, printing, and mailing.
Check out the Aatrix site https://efile.aatrix.com/ or contact your Sage 100 consultant to learn more about the benefits of this service.
Versions 2020 and prior are no longer supported by Sage. Version 2021 will have an end of life when version 2024 is released (expected March/April 2024). Benefits of a supported Sage 100 version include:
- Features: Access to enhancements and newly added features.
- Functionality: Compatibility with 3rd party applications.
- Return on Investment: Remediate unexpected support issues due to technology changes that Sage cannot control.
How do I know what Sage 100 version I have?
Navigate to the header bar and click on File > Help > Sage 100 About. Your version will be listed.
For access to our upgrade center or additional resources, product tours, and free business tools, visit www.blytheco.com/sage100