Social CRM: A solution for engaging with customers on social media
Make every customer conversation count
Businesses can no longer ignore the enormous potential of social media for customer and prospect engagement. Integrating social media activity with CRM can further increase that potential, making it easier to gain valuable customer insights, create collaborative experiences and build mutually-rewarding customer relationships.
Whichever approach you take, social CRM can help you become the type of company that listens, engages, interacts and learns from customers in real time.
By making your daily social media activity an integrated part of your existing CRM, you can enable your sales, marketing and customer service teams to become more customer-centric and communications focused. And you can begin to unlock market insight that drives competitive advantage.
Social CRM Benefits
- Helps your sales teams to better target prospects and prepare for meeting and sales calls
- Uncover leads and networking opportunities by listening to relevant social media conversations
- Helps your customer service teams become more proactive, identifying issues as they arise and responding quickly to customer complaints
- Enables businesses to identify how online conversations are affecting their brand
- Drive productivity and increase employee engagement through shared information with business collaboration
Sage CRM for LinkedIn
Sage CRM’s integration with LinkedIn enables you to research prospects and connect with customers from within Sage CRM.
Sage CRM for Facebook Sage CRM’s integration with Facebook allows you to gain insights into customers’ Facebook profiles from within Sage CRM.
Sage CRM for Twitter
Using this Sage CRM tool you can: manage your Twitter communications with prospects and customers;
Business collaboration powered by Yammer Business collaboration across teams using Sage CRM is made easy with social-style collaboration powered by Yammer.
"It’s an extra avenue to generate leads and generate interest. If people are finding you in multiple places, they’re more likely to come to you when they’re ready to buy"
Mike Bowers, Managing Director,