What's the Future of Sage 500?
Sage 500 is an excellent business management solution that suits many smaller businesses. However, new features are not being added to this software as they are to newer options such as Sage 100 and Sage X3. Should you switch to one of these options?
- Your business has outgrown Sage 500
- You want/need a cloud-based solution
- You want solid multi-currency features
- You want software that will have new, leading edge features added over the next few years
- Your business model is changing; for example: expansion, new products, ecommerce, etc.
- You have three or more third party add-ons
- You have a number of customizations
If you are currently using Sage 500, some options to consider include:
- Highly customizable functionality to suit your workflows and staff preferences
- Special features for process manufacturing, including leading edge traceability capabilities
- Flexible pricing rules to help companies achieve a mix of customer value and profits
- Excellent reporting capabilities with a familiar Excel interface
- Improved control of technical data for sales, purchasing, production, etc.
- And much more
- #1 Cloud ERP used by more than 40,000 organizations
- Shorten financial close by 20-50%
- Drive better, faster decision-making with real-time data and reporting, and personalized dashboards
- Manage your end-to-end inventory and inbound/outbound logistics in real-time while minimizing your total cost of ownership.
- Real-time visibility across the business, with 24/7 access from any browser.
- And much more