Optimize your entire sales function and distribution workflow
Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) Sales Order provides you with the ability to optimize your entire sales and distribution workflow. Empower your team so that when a customer calls to place an order, you can close more sales answering all their questions with the powerful information at your fingertips Sales Order provides you visibility of inventory availability with item details down to lot and serial number and pricing information with options for quantity pricing, discounts if combined with other items, and unique pricing that may be set up for a specific customer. Encourage large purchases across multiple product lines or by combining specific items, colors, or sizes. You can even suggest alternative products if you’re out of stock on what they want. Customer account information can be accessed to streamline your ordering workflow, for status, credit limits, previous orders, and to confirm the customer’s mailing address and shipping addresses.
Maximize your team’s productivity utilizing our efficient dual grid entry design that allows you to personalize your order entry screens. Customize the screens even more using Custom Office to streamline and enhance your workflow, add or remove fields, add specialized buttons, and utilize scripting to automatically process transactions according to your business rules.
As customer orders are filled and completed, Sales Order information flows through the Sage 100 ERP system so you can properly invoice and ship orders. And with the pick, pack, and ship features, your warehouse staff can identify the package each item is in, print a packing list, and enter carrier tracking numbers for your customer service personnel.
- Optimize your entire sales function and distribution workflow
- Get up-to-the-minute complete information anytime on orders, customers, pricing, available items, commissions, and more
- Maximize your sales and profit utilizing flexible pricing for combinations of items, quantities, and even unique customers
- Streamline order entry by easily personalizing the data entry screens
- Improve your cash flow with Purchase Orders created from Sales Orders
- Allocate specific products by Lot and Serial numbers
- Use the flexibility of National Account Management to bill parent companies for goods provided to their branches
- Reward your Sales teams with commissions you establish to flow automatically or on approval, from simple to complex split and multitier
- Flexibly track and bill for work-in-progress using Job Cost processing