Go green—save time, money, and the environment
Save time, money, and the environment by using the paperless office capabilities provided to you in Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS 90 and 200). Improve communications and save postage by efficiently emailing and faxing documents to your customers, prospects, vendors, resellers, and employees in the same office or remote locations. Go green by utilizing the powerful paperless office features—you’ll reduce paper costs and help the environment by eliminating the need to use stacks of paper, print lengthy reports, and waste precious office space for storage. With Paperless Office you can quickly and easily find files view reports and forms, and print only the pages you want. And, when you need them again, retrieve them from the archives using intuitive search and sort tools, reducing the time you and your employees spend searching through old files and reports.
Paperless Office can extend the reach of documents to multiple people in separate locations, where they can be accessed quickly and simultaneously. In addition, the powerful electronic forms delivery capabilities allow Sage 100 users to email or fax documents on a timely basis to vendors and customers, which ultimately improves business-to-business communications.
- Go green—save time, money, and the environment
- Improve communications with immediate electronic delivery by email or fax
- Save postage costs by distributing electronically
- Increase efficiencies with easy electronically
- Increase efficiencies with easy access to archived file
- Enhance document security
- Save office space with electronic document archival