The eBusiness Manager module leverages the power of the Internet to help you increase customer satisfaction, and enhance your bottom line.
Imagine being able to offer your customers the ability to place orders, and monitor their account status 24 hours a day, while at the same time allowing your employees to be more productive and increasing order accuracy. The eBusiness Manager module leverages the power of the Internet to help you increase customer satisfaction, and enhance your bottom line.
The Internet is now the method of choice for transacting business worldwide. The year-over-year growth in online commerce transactions continues to grow at a tremendous rate. We continue to conduct an ever-increasing number of business transactions over the Internet, and applications with direct Internet functionality are vital to remain competitive and responsive in this evolving marketplace.
The eBusiness Manager module brings this capability to Sage 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) in an easy-to-implement, out-of-the box solution. While simple to implement, eBusiness Manager also manages to be flexible and feature-rich, providing many customization capabilities available in much more expensive systems.
eBusiness Manager offers three standard applets: .store for establishing a web-based e-commerce storefront, .order for more advanced online purchasing, and .inquiry, which provides customers with access to account information. eBusiness Manager is a powerful and an affordable e-commerce solution for Sage 100.
- Get timely access to key business information in a format that is easy to read and understand
- Easily apply query, reporting, and statistical analysis to make faster and better decisions for your future— this afternoon or next year
- Use quick-click charts for a visual representation
- Quickly assess the state of your business; monitor a new product’s acceptance rate or the impact that a competitor’s promo is having on your sales
- Share information with others in your organization in a meaningful way
- Use intuitive grid-based view of key entity and transaction-level data for more precise tracking and resolution
- Easily drill around into original records and change views for at-your-fingertips access to invoices and transactions
- Save views containing customized preferences and predefined filters for future use and navigation
- Gain quick access to key system tasks for the displayed entity with powerful task launch options
- Enable a wide range of sorting, grouping, and reorganizing functionality with easy-to-use customization and personalization features.