A complete payment processing solution, Sage Payment Solutions gives Sage 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) customers the benefits of comprehensive business management coupled with the benefits of secure credit purchase processing—all from Sage. What’s more, having all payment processing with Sage lowers processing fees and results in a lower total cost of ownership.
Studies show that more and more purchases are being made with credit cards each year, and vendors who accept credit cards can increase their sales by 15 to 50 percent. Sage 100 customers can take full advantage of this opportunity with the ease and efficiency offered by fully integrated credit payment processing.
Sage Exchange is a fully Payment Card Industry (PCI)-compliant payments platform, which facilitates integration of data between Sage 100 and the Sage Exchange payments platform. It also provides developer tools, which enable other software companies to easily integrate with Sage Exchange and avoid costly Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) certification requirements.
Sage Payment Solutions provides a complete credit card processing solution for all types of businesses. Merchants can process and preauthorize credit card payments, and perform voids or refunds when necessary. Risk mitigation features protect both you and your customer from unauthorized credit card usage.
- Automatically connects to Merchant Accounts for credit card authorizations and settlements
- Process payments using Sales Order, Accounts Receivable, and eBusiness Manager modules
- Complete, secure, 24/7 online transaction reporting
- Reduce merchant transaction fees using the Sage Exchange card swipe capabilities
- Simplify your recurring invoicing and turn it into a reliable cash flow stream
- Credit card numbers are safely stored in the Sage Payment Solutions Vault
- Credit Verification Value (CVV2) is fully supported to help verify card authenticity
- Compliant with Visa and MasterCard Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standard
- Multiple address verification options add an additional layer of credit card authentication
- User-level password protection combined with strict adherence to PCI security standards helps ensure your system is secure