Sage HRMS Garnishment Management
by Delphia Consulting
The garnishment process is a very tedious task and if not processed accurately, can cause major problems and may result in costly fines for an organization. Sage HRMS Garnishment Manager, a Sage Endorsed Solution, relieves the payroll staff of the tedious, time-consuming, and often error-prone tasks of calculating and prioritizing complex garnishments for child support, tax levies, student loans, and creditor liens. Sage HRMS Garnishment Manager streamlines procedures for the payroll staff, thus reducing the chance of manual errors, ultimately reducing the risk of incurring costly fines associated with compliance, which in turn increases a company’s Return on Employee Investment (ROEI).
Once you have run Calculate Payroll in Sage HRMS Payroll, just a few clicks in Sage HRMS Garnishment Manager will calculate the proper deduction amounts and update Sage HRMS Payroll accordingly. Here are some of the features of this new tool:
- Integrates into the Sage HRMS (U.S.) Payroll process without delays
- Prioritizes multiple garnishments
- Eliminates manual calculations
Unlike other costly services, Sage HRMS Garnishment Manager makes it easy and cost effective to manage your garnishment deductions calculations with Sage HRMS Payroll.With Sage HRMS Garment Manager, you can:
- Track an unlimited number of garnishments per employee.
- Save the payroll user time by updating Sage HRMS Payroll with proper deduction amounts every time.
- Maintain the garnishment order in the employee’s payroll deduction record within Sage HRMS Payroll using Optional Fields.