Sage Fixed Assets Tracking
(formerly Sage FAS Asset Inventory)
Keeping track of the items you use to run your organization just got a whole lot easier.
You may already know how critical it is to maintain an accurate inventory of your fixed assets; without it, little can ensure the accuracy and reliability of your fixed asset accounting. However, the task of managing a physical inventory of fixed assets can seem daunting, and that’s where Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking can help!
Easy-to-use “wizards” walk you through every step of the inventory process, helping to eliminate lost or stolen assets and reduce insurance and, if applicable, tax overpayments. Using state-of-the-art Microsoft® Windows® Mobile barcode readers, you can conduct multiple inventories concurrently at multiple sites and reconcile data at one central location. And, since Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking (formerly Sage FAS Asset Inventory) comes with over 40 fully customizable fields, you can control data entry with notes and images to clearly describe each asset record. Better still, Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking integrates seamlessly with Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation, so your information is in a single database—eliminating double entry as well as ensuring your asset data is never out of sync due to departments not sharing information.
Simply put, with automated inventory functionality and built-in reconciliation capabilities, Sage Fixed Assets—Tracking makes keeping track of the items you use to run your organization a whole lot easier.
Acquire it. Find it. Track it.
- Reconcile the status of your assets—for example, missing, lost, or stolen goods—against the current asset ledger.
- Report on all the crucial information you need for keeping track of your fixed assets, including which have been transferred, inventory exceptions, and duplicate tags.
- Define security profiles for individual users to ensure only those allowed to change the data are able to.
- Check assets in and out to easily keep track of who has which item, receive alerts when checked out assets are overdue, and see the history associated with each asset.
- Utilize optional hand-held devices and barcode labels for easy tracking in any environment.
- Speed up the asset inventory process so you can conduct inventories more regularly so you can ensure your tax liabilities and insurance are always up to date.