According to the U.S. Department of Labor, 60 percent of all new jobs in the twenty-first century will require skills that only 20 percent of current employees possess. In a marketplace increasingly characterized by shortages of available skilled talent, ensuring that your workforce is ready to meet your business objectives is imperative.Do you find yourself asking:
- How can I reduce the costs of delivering development programs?
- Is it possible to link training to performance measurement and organizational goals?
- What can be done to improve the reliability of our reporting and analytics for training programs?
- How do I accommodate the way new generations of employees expect to learn?
- How do I hire and retain the right talent?
Effective training solutions help you optimize your talent by delivering highly targeted training of any kind—ensuring that learning initiatives are not randomly assigned but that they actively address identified competency and skill gaps and drive organizational productivity.
Today, people are accustomed to accessing meaningful information from various sources. The reality is that workplace learning happens continuously in lots of different ways. Your employees don’t always care what form the learning experience takes. Instead, the idea is to be presented with relevant training and find ways to perform better on the job.
However, utilizing various sources for both content and delivery can create an administrative challenge and handling that without a training solution can create a logistical nightmare!
Training solutions assist businesses with:
- Creating multi-course training programs and individual classes
- Tracking and monitoring both employee and non-employee training requirements,
- Monitor enrollment(s) and completion(s)
- Identify when course completion is due
- Create notifications based on desired indicators
- Facilitate compliance monitoring
- Provide a self-service portal allowing access by employee, supervisor, instructor and/or training
manager or customer
Training solutions allow you to create structure around your training programs and deliver the content in a way that meets the needs of your business.