Automates and simplifies the monthly reconciliation process
Each month, like clockwork, bank statements and canceled checks arrive, setting off a tedious reconciliation process. You sort checks, account for deposits, and compare your account balances to those of the bank. If only it ended there. Discrepancies can initiate an irritating and time-consuming search for the differences before your statements can be reconciled and filed then it all begins again.
The Bank Reconciliation module for Sage 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) automates and simplifies the monthly reconciliation process, detects unrecorded transactions between books and banks, locates the errors and differences, records the corrections, and reconciles your books to the bank statements, all in a solution that is easy to use and implement.
Even more important, Bank Reconciliation gives you insights behind the numbers to better manage and direct cashflow, helping you to view and forecast cashflow activities with registers, reports, and analyses. You can project an estimated cashflow when you link it to your Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Purchase Order modules.
- Deter check fraud using Positive Pay
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts
- Analyze estimated cashflow
- Automatically reconcile check information
- Control who can access and adjust balance entries
- Retain or purge detail after reconciliation
- Make one-step bank transfers from the General Ledger
- Use up to 2,048 characters for comments on adjustment entries