Who do I call to renew my Sage support plan?
The differences between renewing with Blytheco vs. Sage
- Streamline and accelerate procurement, manufacturing, and customer management processes
- Deliver better and faster quality service
- Enhance collaboration with your partners, suppliers, and customers
- Effectively manage supply and demand to minimize inventory-carrying costs and risks
- What happens if you don't renew your Sage support plan before it expires?
Upgrades as soon as they are released
- Latest product enhancements and fixes
Downloadable program changes
Quarterly/Year-end Tax table updates
Communications from Sage to keep you up to date
Ability to purchase new modules
You'll get the exact same Sage Business Care® coverage.
You'll get a single consolidated, itemized invoice of
all maintenance and support for:
- All Sage products
- Additional modules and add-on modules
- Custom solutions
- Third-party solutions (scheduled to bill in the same calendar month)
- You don't need to be an existing Blytheco customer.
You'll get multiple invoices for separate products from separate vendors:
- First, you'll personally renew your Sage plan with Sage.
- Then, You'll need to assess what other products you have, including: third-party products, custom modules, add-on modules, non-Sage product items like EDI, scanning, and other productivity tools.
- Finally, you'll need to reach out to each of these vendors individually to ensure that you have renewed everything you need.
To renew with Blytheco:
or fill out this no-obligation form. (You don't have to be an existing Blytheco customer.)
To renew with Sage:
To subscribe or get more details call: 866-709-2432