What is Sage 100c?
Sage 100c is a modernized version of Sage 100
We're still getting used to the name change from MAS 90 to Sage 100 and now we're hearing about Sage 100c. What's up?
What is Sage 100c? Think of Sage 100c as a "deluxe" version of Sage 100. The interface has been freshened up. Sage 100c is based on the same Sage 100 business management platform we’ve offered for decades, now modernized with a new user interface and mobile access. Otherwise, Sage 100c features the same capabilities as the latest version of Sage 100 (currently Sage 100 2017).
Who can use Sage 100c? Current users can upgrade Sage 100c today! Sage 100 users currently on a maintenance plan are (at their option) able to upgrade to Sage 100 2016 or to Sage 100c. New users or users currently off their maintenance plan will be able to upgrade directly to Sage 100c.
When will Sage 100c become available? Sage 100c is available now!
- Sage 100c Dashboards and Interface
- Interface, AP and PO
- Accounts Receivable and Library Master
- Sage 100c Sales Order
- Sage 100c Payroll
- Sage 100c Reports
Get all of the 2016 enhancements, plus a new modernized user interface that will shorten the learning curve.
- Make navigation easier—Change fonts on the desktop and task windows and customize desktop themes and color schemes.
- See persistent web content—Get to commonly used websites and activate services including Sage Payments and Sage Payroll quickly and easily.
- Increase personalization and security—Allow users to change colors and themes, while only seeing the information they are authorized to see.
- Improve application scaling—Change the resolution of your screen to fit properly on high definition screens.
- Get business insights—Improved access to the Business Insights Dashboard, which has been given a modernized look.
Upgrade to Sage 100c