Maintain history and drill down into all related transactions
To stay competitive, virtually every company needs to process customer returns. As today’s customers demand a more specialized level of service, tracking and resolving these returns can be an increasing challenge. With the Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) Return Merchandise Authorization module (RMA), returns and replacements can be handled with ease.
Does your customer want credit, a replacement, a substitution, or a repair? The RMA module makes it easy to process the request. And when a customer has an urgent replacement need, RMA even lets you easily create a cross-shipment entry. This gives you an accurate record of items shipped before returns are received and one more opportunity to build 100 percent customer satisfaction.
Combining the RMA module with the required Sales Order and Inventory Management modules lets you offer unparalleled customer service. The optional integration of Purchase Order can maximize efficienc by automating vendor returns and new purchase orders. Working together, these modules create a completely integrated return management solution that saves time, boosts customer satisfaction, and gives you a real competitive advantage.
- Accept returns for credit, replacement, or repair
- Calculate restocking fees
- Ship replacements before the original goods are returned to you
- Track reasons for returns and quickly identify issues
- Maintain history and drill down into all related transactions
- Open Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Report
- RMA Receipts History Report
- Return Reason Report
- Daily Repair Report