JobOps — Job Management Software
An Integrated Job Management Solution for Sage 100 ERP
JobOps Job Management Software is an integrated job management tool for companies that build products, provide installation or perform services. By providing the critical tools needed to manage complex jobs, JobOps allows you to meet customer demands, and have financial visibility and controls so you can be more competitive.
JobOps gives users the tools needed to get accurate job cost estimates out quickly by determining part, material, labor and sub-contractor costs. JobOps also works to automate incoming order and purchasing functions with the Sage 100 system.
JobOps simplifies estimating to allow you to quickly and easily create accurate quotes.
- Re-use past quotes to speed the creation of new ones
- Combining bills of material, routings, labor, and contracted services to create a detailed cost roll-up
- Automatic update of material costs to reflect recent purchases
- JobOps Product Configurator aids in selecting options and calculating
Sales Orders & Work Tickets
JobOps integration with Sales Order lets you streamline work-flow, so that all job information is available from a single source.
- Quickly convert from an approved, detailed quote to a sales order
- Generate work tickets automatically
- Check material availability before release
- Attach product documentation and procedures specific to the job
- Product Configurator automatically creates configured item’s pricing
JobOps allows you to proactively monitor the status of your jobs, delivering the tools to review, refine and improve estimating and job planning.
- Verification of quote accuracy before production starts
- Determine material availability
- Notify purchasing of shortages
- Check production schedules
- Easily track original versus revised estimates
JobOps Component Exception Manager helps analyze your supply and demand for jobs—so you can purchase the right products and materials at the right time.
- Creates dynamic to-do list
- Consolidates purchasing requirements
- Purchase recommendations based on reorder points and minimum order quantities
- Automatically generates purchase orders
- Optimizes cash flow by reducing excess inventory levels
JobOps Enhanced Scheduling is an optional module for the JobOps Management System giving users additional flexibility in focusing on scheduling and resource utilization. Learn more
Using terminals out on the shop floor, bar coding, or web-based reporting, employees can directly enter their time and materials for the jobs they are working on. Learn more
Field Service and Dispatch
Dispatch software solution works with industry-leading Sage 100 to help automate your service delivery and tracking process. Learn more
The JobOps Product Configurator is an optional module for the JobOps Management System giving users additional flexibility in offering customized products and services. Learn more