Process payroll without the paper — save time, money, and the environment
Direct deposit is the safe, easy, and cost-effective way for your employees to have their paychecks deposited into their checking or savings accounts. Add Direct Deposit to your Sage 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) and you can improve employee satisfaction and save time, money, and the environment by going paperless. Save the cost of printing, storing, and securing your preprinted check forms. You’ll reduce the time and cost associated for your employees to process and print checks and for the receiving employees to physically take those printed checks and deposit them into their checking or savings accounts.
Direct Deposit processes employee paychecks and produces an ACH (Automated Clearing House) file to be routed to the specified financial institution—without printing a check. So instead of having to take the time to run to the bank themselves, wait in long lines, and wait for the check to clear, your employees will see the money in their accounts on payday. They will also be able to choose to split disbursements between multiple accounts, such as savings and checking, and different institutions based on fixe dollar amounts or percentages.
- Process payroll without the paper — save time, money, and the environment
- Increase efficiencies by electronically routing to the specified financial institution
- Reduce the risk of fraud and conform to NACHA standards
- Provide convenient payroll disbursements more quickly to your employees
- Allow your employees to allocate by percentage or amount to multiple accounts