Accounts Receivable and Customer Management
|The Sage Pro Accounts Receivable module is a complete billing and accounts receivable system with extensive sales
analysis reports. Accounts Receivable delivers incomparable invoice management capabilities, including expert
tracking of complete invoice history and highly flexible invoice creation and printing options. This module instantly
displays and prints 24-month customer sales and 36-month item sales histories and graphs, and updates customer
and inventory records in real time, providing you with the most current information at all times. An extensive array of
reports is available, including the powerful Real-time Business Status Report, which provides an instant snapshot of
many key receivables and inventory indicators.
- Supports virtually unlimited ship-to addresses per customer with smart defaults and convenient
pop-up pick lists.
- Set up defaults for credit limits, payment terms, and priority in Accounts Receivable setup.
- Customer and vendor merge capabilities.
- User-defined transaction category codes allow you to post transactions to sets of accounts based
the customer and the item sold, so you can easily report cost and revenue distribution.
- Warns you when a customer’s balance exceeds available credit.
- New expanded capabilities have been added to the Customer Payment Terms Maintenance screen.
- New National Accounts functionality has been added to easily manage national account and branch account
relationships with customers.
- Customers’ records have an Active/Inactive status indicator.
- Partial shipments or shipments from selected invoices can be combined into a single invoice.
- New customer or inventory items can be added on the fly during invoicing.
- Companies requiring inventory item-level taxation for Value-Added Tax (VAT) may define
as many as 26 different
pre-designated tax rates.
- Multiple tax codes can be assigned to a single line item for specialized tax requirements.
- Prints, faxes, or sends invoices by e-mail in batches or individually.
- Supports data entry in multiple windows at the same time, which enables simultaneous
of invoices and cash receipts.
- Provides individual printing of invoices for point-of-sale transactions.
- Provides options for recurring billings for services, rental charges, etc.
- Computes and posts finance charges for specified customers.
- Allows viewing of customer or inventory records during transaction entry.
- Generates tax-only credit memos.
- Cost, price, and margin percentage displays by individual line item or total invoice
during Invoice Entry.
Entering Payment Receipts:
- Accepts and tracks non-accounts receivable receipts (e.g., interest paid by bank,
tax refund, etc.).
- Create deposits by customers, grouping receipts for easier bank reconciliation.
- Apply credit memos to invoices automatically or manually.
Tracking Customer History:
- Tracks complete invoice history for accurate audit trail.
- Displays and prints 24-month customer sales complete with graphs in
- Locates customer records by full or partial phone numbers on pick lists.
- Sales tax can be tracked and reported for multiple tax jurisdictions.
- Create marketing and dunning letters for customers through a DDE link.
- Statements can either be open item or balance forward—set at the customer level.
- Prints invoices by customer terms, enabling you to mail the most urgent ones quickly.
- Automatic commission (or reversal of commission) generated when saving invoices
or credit memos.
- Real-time Business Status Report provides immediate status for current balance,
inventory value, period-to-date gross margin, billings, receipts, discounts, and cost of
- Provides for user-defined aging of receivables, including the ability to re-create aging
reports from prior dates.
| Accounts Receivable and Customer Management (PDF 300 kb)
|Questions? Please call us at (949) 583-9500 x2500 or email us at