Jumpstart Your Company’s Growth with Blytheco’s NetSuite QuickStart Program
Need new business software but can’t wait for the lengthier timeline usually required for implementation?
Good news: The NetSuite QuickStart program offers accelerated implementation of the No. 1 cloud ERP software.
Using NetSuite, you can run your business on a single, unified suite, reducing IT costs and gaining comprehensive, real-time visibility across your organization.
And now with the QuickStart program you’ll get rapid deployment, typically within three months after software selection is made, for up to 10 users, for a fixed fee and scope.
Scale up and give your business the edge with the industry’s leading solution—faster and more cost-effectively than ever before.
- Fixed fee and scope for rapid deployment enables you to be live with ERP typically within three months after software selection is made..
- Monitor and manage your entire business with customizable dashboards and built-in wholesale distribution best practices.
- Gain a real-time, 360-degree customer view with one complete database across CRM, marketing, selling, service and support.
- Expand your business easily to new sales channels, products and international markets with omnichannel commerce.
- Streamline order-to-shipment and shipment-to-revenue with inventory and order fulfillment capabilities.
- And much more
With implementation by Blytheco’s industry-leading experts, you accelerate your time to market and realize cost savings and fast ROI. NetSuite QuickStart comes loaded with core functions for business management, including:
Complete Finance/Accounting in a single integrated cloud solution supporting up to 10 users and three subsidiaries on a single ledger.
Seamless customer management across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell and support.
Fast track order-to-cash by eliminating manual bottlenecks and errors, while establishing a smooth flow from sales quote to approved order, successful order to fulfillment, and timely invoicing to payment.
Create meaningful reports with easy-to-use tools, monitor the latest results as part of everyday activities, identify root causes of problems and take corrective action. Real-time information is delivered with personalized dashboards to monitor the KPIs important to any role.
Streamline procurement, reduce inventory overhead and turn your inventory more quickly through location-based stocking strategies.
Readily manage the build process for production work orders, with flexibility to choose from several methods to replenish inventory levels of stock sub-assemblies and finished goods.