ERP Software Systems (Enterprise Resource Planning)
ERP software systems make management information available throughout an organization. This includes information about finance and accounting information, distribution, manufacturing, CRM (customer relationship management), sales and service, human resources, payroll, etc. The goal of ERP systems is to make communication easier between all business units inside the organization and manage the connections to appropriate external customers and vendors.
New Sage ERP Software Names:
Learn More About Comparing and Evaluating ERP Software:
- See How Sage 100, Sage X3, NetSuite, Acumatica and Microsoft Dynamics Compare
- Recorded Webinar: An Overview of the ERP Evaluation Process
- Recorded Webinar: The Checklist for Modern ERP: ERP Made Sexy
- ERP Comparison white paper: "ERP Comparison Guide for Your Business Lifecycle"
- ERP Software Evaluation Mistakes