CRM/Saleslogix Software Consultant - Denver, CO
Blytheco LLC is seeking an experienced CRM/Saleslogix Software Consultant in our Denver, CO, office.
This position has no standard hourly duties or time assignments and is based upon a 40-hour workweek. Additional time may be required to complete all necessary tasks. Although office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, five (5) days per week, employee will determine time(s) required to complete necessary tasks and has considerable freedom of choice to carry out supporting tasks for all clients.
- 3+ years of strong technical and functional on SalesLogix 6.x/7.x.
- Demonstrate expertise related to database architecture, application development, design, development and functionality of SalesLogix CRM v7.5.x (LAN and Web version).
- Sound experience with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service functionalities with in-depth understanding of overall technical architecture of SalesLogix (Data Model, API, Development Tools, Sync Technologies and Outlook Add on etc.).
- Experience with data integration between multiple systems, as well as Sage ERP Integration experience preferred.
- Crystal reports or similar reporting tool experience.
- Sound knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts on SQL Server & Oracle.
- Experience w/ KnowledgeSync or TaskCentre preferred.
- Experience with Visual Analyzer or Mobility preferred.
- Must have full lifecycle implementation and upgrade experience on SalesLogix CRM.
- Understanding of software development, including requirements gathering, structured coding, testing, change control and project management.
- Ideal candidate must have solution architecture, design, development and support experience on SalesLogix system for globally distributed sales and marketing organizations.
- Implementation experience and exposure required.
- Understanding of full implementation process:
a) Understand how to identify pain points with the customer; needs assessment (discovery). How does their business function?
b) Planning: schedule of events and milestones. Resource management (the order and schedule of what and how things need to be done).
c) Execution of plan.
d) Monitoring progress: reporting changes to plan. Resetting expectations and make revisions as required.
e) Post implementation (either phased or total project); satisfaction.
- Experience with conducting product demonstrations is a plus but not required.
- Support: On-sight, phone and remote access.
- Training: Interaction one-on-one and in a group environment.
- Require an organized individual who is able to define tasks, establish priorities, and implement according to plan. Effective project management skills required.
- Ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously and/or collaboratively in a professional and timely manner is absolutely required.
- Team player with excellent communication skills & the ability to prioritize tasks & work with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a willingness to be on-call during some weekends and carry out certain system maintenance/ installations outside of regular working hours.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to manage each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires creative skills typically demonstrated by imagination or intellect involved with the analysis of highly technical problems within client systems. This individual must be capable of drawing independent conclusions leading to the successful implementation of problem solving techniques. The position requires continuous exercise of discretion and independent judgment based upon the special skills and knowledge described herein.
Must possess valid driver license, vehicle insurance of equal to or greater than company recommended liability limits with a willingness to utilize personal vehicle as needed in connection with job responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Two (2) to four (4) years college education preferred. One (1) to two (2) years experience using or trouble shooting Sage SalesLogix products and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Accounting knowledge and experience.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in written and verbal form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
|Location: Denver, CO|
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Blytheco is an established national, full-service business systems solutions provider, for over 30 years, specializing in the design, implementation, consulting and support of enterprise resource planning (ERP), accounting, human resources, payroll, non-profit and client relations management (CRM) reporting solutions. We provide a level of service that offers proven business solutions to clients that are customized to meet their needs. Blytheco specializes in Sage Software Business Systems (Sage 500 ERP, Sage 100 ERP, ABRA Payroll & HRMS, BusinessWorks, Saleslogix & MIP), NetSuite and SugarCRM.
Blytheco’s commitment to excellence in providing the highest level of consistent, reliable customer service, support and satisfaction is both our mission and trademark within the industry. Our long history of success and excellence is due solely to our talented and dedicated team!
Want to join our team? Are you reliable and dependable? Do you take personal pride in your work and are self-driven and self-motivated? If so, we want to talk to you about our employment opportunities. Blytheco, LLC offers a friendly and professional working atmosphere along with competitive pay and benefits. Check out our website at www.blytheco.com. Email your resume to email@example.com or fax: (949) 268-1214.
Blytheco, LLC seeks future team members that have a desire for longevity, learning and growth. The goal of each member of the Blytheco team is to be committed to excellence in providing the highest level of consistent, reliable customer service, support and satisfaction. Our Values: Integrity, Resourcefulness, Customer Service Attitude, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Open Communication, Continuous Learning, Respect.
|Back to Job Listings|
|Questions about Jobs at Blytheco? Call our Human Resources department at (949) 583-9500 x1121 or email us at|