System Manager Module —
||Sage BusinessWorks 50 Accounting software gives you the power to run your growing business and
maximize profitability. Offering features usually found in systems costing thousands of dollars more,
this dynamic system puts critical business information at your fingertips. If you’re looking for an
accounting solution that provides extensive reporting capabilities, unmatched ease-of-use, and the
ability to grow with your business, then Sage BusinessWorks is the accounting software for you.
Ultimately, it is the software’s easy navigation and workflow that draw the appreciation of
customers. With a familiar Microsoft Windows look and feel, Sage BusinessWorks is so easy to learn
that virtually anyone, even those with little or no accounting experience, can operate the software.
Moving from task to task is easy, and you can access data with a simple keystroke or mouse click. By
operating with such a high degree of efficiency, your company can achieve its financial goals.
Many of the time-saving features on the back of this document are unique to Sage BusinessWorks.
As a world leader in accounting and business management software, we at Sage Software take
pride in being industry innovators. By investing in Sage BusinessWorks, you can rest assured that
your company will be utilizing some of the most advanced accounting technology available.
- The Launcher, a Web-enabled main window, provides quick access to Microsoft
Office applications, the Internet, the Sage Software Web site for technical support
and the Sage BusinessWorks Services Center for information on loans, credit
reports, and much more.
- Status bars, menus and shortcuts, available in every window, provide intuitive
- A startup group automatically launches the modules and tools that you use most
often. Every time you log on your Sage BusinessWorks system, you’ll instantly be in
your preferred work area, saving you time and increasing efficiency.
- An info button provides immediate information about the current Sage
BusinessWorks session including: the current company ID, user ID, posting date,
and system date.
- End-of-month close for multiple modules can be processed with a single keystroke.
- Handy online checklists are a great training tool and walk you through all the steps
in a process.
- A convenient notepad feature provides instant information about accounts,
customers, vendors, employees, parts, and jobs.
- An online ZIP code list is included, along with a built-in editor.
- City and state abbreviations are inserted automatically upon ZIP code entry to save
- Any record can be located in seconds from maintenance options in several Sage
BusinessWorks modules. Enter all or a portion of an ID in a Quick Find field to
immediately jump to a record.
- When a full search is needed, the lookup and show features let you retrieve
virtually any information based on specific criteria you define.
- Lookup windows are customizable to meet the unique needs of each employee. You
can select the field to search on, hide and rearrange columns, and change the sort
order of a column. Export lookup information from any lookup to Microsoft Excel to
create quick lists.
- Information can be exported to other Sage BusinessWorks companies or into other
programs for analysis, forecasting, presentations, reports, and more. Exportable
formats include recent versions of HTML, Word, Excel, RTF, TXT, CSV, tab-delimited,
DIF, SYLK and clipboard.
- A built-in backup and restore feature lets you quickly and easily back up your
important financial data to a floppy disk, Zip drive, CD ROM, or your hard drive.
- A powerful “How Do I” function provides access to option-specific help quickly and
easily, ending tedious, time consuming searches.
- Electronic manuals, in PDF format, provide quick answers to many of your Sage
BusinessWorks questions without hunting for the manual.
||Customized Reports and Forms